Oh it was a mess wasn’t it?
As a fellow government analyst, I hereby submit my performance improvement plan:
- More Characters…and I need to do some character development. I’m kicking around taking an acting class. I think every character I did was some kind of woman…boring.
- More listening
- If I’m not enjoying myself, figure out a way to enjoy myself
- I can’t watch people perform before me.
- If it’s a Friday show and I’m tired, I need a red bull or coffee.
- Think of more things I can do in my environment. I can only have so many characters that drink coffee (for the record, I had 3 different drinkers during my two Friday shows!)
- Invite more people and do a better job hyping the shows. It’s hard to improv for 6 people.
- Don’t miss the warm-up.
- Start my scenes with an action. Don’t come on stage and assume the “dueling pistols” position.
- More tag outs, more edits, more supporting my team by giving people stuff to work with. It’s a gift that I know I appreciate receiving on stage.